1. Artillery Sidewinder-X1 is the latest V4 version 3D printer.
2. It can support filament roll up to 3KG.
3.The 3D printer with power panic, quiet stepper drivers, direct drive extrusion, filament runout sensor, dual Z system, AC heating platform, touch screen.
4.95% pre-assembled, it is necessary to connect the frame to the heating platform, and install the motor wires and filament.
5. Make sure the heating bed is clean, otherwise it will leave marks.
6. Adjust the print version first when you use it.
7. Do not heat the extrusion head for a long time without using the printer.
8. After the printing is completed, do not directly turn off the power of the machine. Instead, the cooling fan of the extrusion head should continue to work in order to quickly lower the temperature, so as to avoid the blockage caused by thermal expansion. Turn on the cooling fan again after heating.
Frame: Aluminum Extrusion
Layer Resolution: 0.1mm
XYZ Positioning Accuracy：0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm
Printing Filament: PLA, ABS, TPU, Flexible Materials
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Extruder Type: Titan Extruder (Direct Drive)
Maximum Build Plate Temperature： 130°C
Power Requirement: 220V, 600W max (with the heated bed turned on)
Connectivity: USB, TF Card, USB Stick
Control Board: MKS Gen L
Nozzle Type: Volcano
Maximum Print Speed: 150 mm/s
Maximum Travel Speed: 250mm/s
Build Volume: 11.81″ x 11.81″ x 15.75″ / 300 x 300 x 400 mm
21.65″ x 15.94″ x 25.20″ / 550 x 405 x 640 mm （L x W x H)
21.65″ x 15.94″ x 34.25″ / 550 x 405 x 870 mm （L x W x H) (with spool holder)
Shipping Box Dimensions:
30.71″ x 21.26″ x 9.84″ / 780 x 540 x 250 mm （L x W x H)
Machine Weight: 493.84oz / 14kg
1 x 3D Printer
1X Assembly tools
1 X Instructions and Guide
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Exclusive Ultra-Quiet Stepper Driver – Dissipated much less heat and maintaining a higher torque comparing to other quiet stepper drivers available.
Synchronized Dual Z System – Make sure both side of the gantry move ups and downs the same height and at the same speed, ensure the X carriage always move parallel to the build plate, even when one of the Z-stepper breaks down.
Direct Drive Extruder – With Titan Extruder, it makes your printer more reliable, especially for flexible filaments.
AC Heating Platform – For quick heating. Glass surface has a special coating, which has strong adhesion when heating, and is easy to loosen after cooling, which means you don’t need to unscrew/peel the print from the bed so that it won’t Influence level settings.
Power Failure Protection – Continue printing from the position where the last print was stopped during the power failure, and you can stop the continuous operation or power off.